Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has published notification for Admission to the Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced-2022). Those Candidates who are interested in the exam details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay
Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Advanced) 2022
Application Fee :
- For Others: Rs. 2800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates: Rs. 1400/-
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Registration: 07-08-2022 at 10:00 IST
- Closing Date for Registration: 11-08-2022 at 17:00 IST
- Last Date for fee payment of registered candidates: 12-08-2022 17:00 IST
- Date for Exam: 03-07-2022
Age Limit :
- Candidates should have been born on or after 01-10-1997.
- SC, ST and PwD candidates should have been born on or after 01-10-1992
- Candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2021 or 2022 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should be among the top 2,50,000 successful candidates (including all categories) in B.E./B.Tech. Paper of JEE (Main) 2022
Exam Details :
|Exam Name||Total No. of Seats|
|JEE Advanced – 2022||–|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|