IBM Off-Campus Drive 2023 Overview:
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM is a leading American multinational technology and consulting corporation headquartered in New York. Its products and services range from computer hardware, middleware, and software to infrastructure, hosting, and consulting in diverse industries. IBM has been operating in India since01992, serving clients in finance, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others.
IBM Off-Campus Drive 2023 Position: Software Developer
IBM Off-Campus Drive 2023 Experience Level: Entry Level
IBM Off-Campus Drive 2023 Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
IBM Off-Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from a reputable university/college; MS degree preferred.
- Hiring batch: 2020/2021/2022 pass-outs
- Desired experience in the following areas:
- Object-oriented design principles and basic knowledge of design patterns
- Relational databases (DB2 or Oracle) and SQL
- Java/J2EE technology
IBM Off-Campus Drive 2023 Job Description:
IBM is seeking developers to support the technical implementation and delivery of projects based on its Social Program Management Platform (SPM) through the full systems development lifecycle. The selected candidates will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of applications built on IBM SPM. The role requires passion for Java/J2EE development and the opportunity to work with great tools.
IBM Off-Campus Drive 2023 Job Responsibilities:
- Implement configurations and extensions to SPM in a J2EE environment.
- Implement and unit test external interfaces to the system using SOAP/REST web services.
- Model APIs using Rational Software Architect.
- Model relational databases (DB2 or Oracle) and develop SQLs to meet custom requirements.
- Create/maintain technical documentation.
- Write Junit tests for unit testing and code coverage.
- Learn and build DevOps pipelines for the Cloud.
- Support bug fixes during testing and deploy to target environments.
- Work with agile delivery teams.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
IBM Off-Campus Drive 2023 Preferred Skills:
- Knowledge of Java and the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Business Process Models
- Knowledge of enterprise relational database management systems such as Oracle or DB2
- Knowledge of Rational Tools such as Rational Software Architect (RSA)
- Knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML) and the eclipse integrated development environment (IDE)
- Knowledge in DevOps technologies such as CI/CD, Jenkins, etc.
IBM Off-Campus Drive 2023 Application Process:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBM’s Freshers Jobs online by following the provided link.
Apply Link: Click Here